BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You are NOT Perfect!


I was just going on a rant on twitter because I saw someone say something about how they were too good looking to be talking to ugly people and by his previous statuses I believe he wasn't joking. After I saw that I unfollowed him and went on my tangent. I can not stand when someone thinks they are too good for anything, especially too good to be friends with someone they think isn't very attractive. It is impossible for anyone, male or female, to be the best looking person on this earth. Someone will always think there is someone else that looks better than you. Beauty varies from person to person, and Just as I feel Angelina Jolie is magnificently beautiful, some people don't understand why I think so.

Even if you are blessed with stunningly beautiful features, people will ignore all that if your attitude sucks. Thinking you're perfect and too good for stuff just makes you look like an asshole, in my opinion; an asshole that I will not associate myself with. Sometimes I'll joke with my friends and say things like "I am perfection", but they all know I'm joking. I would have to reevaluate my life if I seriously thought I was perfect. There is no such thing as perfection amongst humans and because we all have different ideas and ways of thinking, there never will be. Some people really ought to take a slice of humble pie and get their shit together, but I'm not in the business of telling people what to do. If you feel you're perfect, just know that you're the only person that thinks that.

I understand that there will always be those types of people, but what I don't understand is why some people choose to associate their selves with these people. If I had become friends with someone and i felt we were getting really close and all of a sudden their personality flipped like that, I would completely cut them out of my life. Basically what I wanna say is that, no one is perfect so no one should act like it. Don't think you're too good for something because karma will take the express route to your ass and turn shit upside down. Treat others the way you'd like to be treated. BYL, Dolls!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You don't know how much it means to hear you say that. I've been plagued by that perfection complex in alot of people throughout my life. So I lived behind a shield. I've always been polite, but mainly away from people to avoid the ostracized looks and what have you. Now as I reach out and try to be more sociable, I still encounter a few of these type of people in passing. But now it's to the point where I don't care anymore. I'm putting both middle fingers up to whoever thinks I am not cool or beautiful enough to hang with them. *Hugs tightly* Us little guys appreciate it. ^_^ Keeping being the great individual you are.

Kenny K. Royal said...

Even I encounter people that don't think I'm beautiful enough for their time or what have you. I have countless people tell me I'm ugly, but I don't let that effect me. It's their view of me against my own. That's really how you have to think about it and remember that their view will fade, but the way you feel about yourself lasts forever.

Search This Blog