BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 9, 2010

My Weekend Was AMAZING!



So how was everyone's weekend? Mine was GREAT! Friday I went out with the guy I've been talking to for a bit and I met some of his friends and OMFG were they wild lol. They all wanted to get me drunk since they were drinking, but ya'll know Kenny is not one to be getting drunk so I only had a little. Because I hadn't eaten all day drinking the little bit of alcohol got me SOOO tipsy! I need to remember never to do that again lol. not before long the boy(David) asked me if I would be his boyfriend. Now idk if it was the alcohol or what, but I said yes even tho we've only been talking for 2 weeks. I like and all, but I planned on dating people for a longer time than that AND he asked in front of all those people, I didn't wanna embarrass him :(. So now Kenny K. Royal is off of the market, but do NOT get it twisted, I will always be the sexual, foul mouthed, outspoken, and ditzy Kenny you all know and love :). And don't think I'm going to become one of those people that talks about their relationship all the time because I'm not that kind of person. I'm open about so much in my life, but I keep certain details about things to myself(unless you're a best or REALLY close friend). My relationships, school, and things that really affect me emotionally are all things that I don't speak to much on. I may talk about them, but I won't get into detail unless I believe it's necessary.

So pretty much all weekend I spent time with him and now school is back in :( after only a week for a break! this SUCKS BALLS! I'm going to get through this tho lol. Anyway, I hope you guys had a nice weekend. I'll BYL(blog you later), Dolls!

0 comments:

Search This Blog