BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Movie Review: The Tooth Fairy


Let me tell you guys about this HORRID movie my boyfriend made me watch! So on Sunday I went over to his house after he told me he wanted me to see this movie he has. I went over thinking it was going to be good by the way he described it. So I get there and within the first 5 minutes of this film I was already HIGHLY disappointed. So basically, back in the day this lady used to lure little kids to her home when they were about to lose their last baby tooth. She would tell them that she would trade them something that they really wanted for the tooth, but when they tried to give it to her she'd just kill them. NOW, let me stop right there for a second. The first scene of the movie just about shows you all of this and what made me disappointed the most was how the bitch was killing people with a toy Axe! YES, a toy Axe! I'm sure that's not what they wanted it to seem like, but that's what the fuck it was and what it looked like! So I'm sitting there laughing at the first fake ass murder seen with ketchup(I'm assuming) flying on the walls in unbelievable patterns and wondering why the hell the lady didn't sound like a lady. Like honestly, the bitch sounded like a drag queen that smoked a little too much. Anyway, the movie goes on to show this 12 year old girl named Pamela and her mom on their way to a Bed and Breakfast that her moms fiancĂ© had just opened up. They get their and Pam starts searching around the place and soon becomes friends with a ghost of one of the kids the Tooth Fairy killed. She doesn't know the girl is a ghost tho. Pam gets into an accident and looses her last baby tooth and that's when the Tooth Fairy starts coming after her. I'm going to take a step back again. The mom's fiancĂ© quit his job of being a lawyer to open up a bed and breakfast pretty much in the middle of nowhere... Now I don't know about guys, but if I go to school for 8+ years I am not quiting the job I get for ANYTHING. Even if that bed and breakfast was his "passion" why the hell would he open it in a place he isn't going to make any money at? And why was every woman in the movie a blonde? the only female in the movie that wasn't a blonde was Pamela.

Back to the movie, there was like 2 other people staying there(some blonde chick and some guy) that basically just wanted to fuck each other... Look I'm tired so I'm about to tell you how they kill the dumb bitch lol. The still her tooth box and burn her. It took them forever to kill her tho because I guess the fire wasn't doing enough so they had to spray more gasoline and burn her more. once she died all the little ghosts of the kids that she killed came and took their tooth and supposedly flew off into heaven. What I don't get is how the hell did the kids know what tooth was theirs? there were like 30 teeth in that damn box and they all just picked em up and assumed it was theirs. And while the Tooth Fairy was still burning she was running after Pam with that damn toy Axe. every time she swung it at her she missed which was really dumb, she could have just thrown it. The way the Tooth Fairy killed this one hippy lady was pretty awesome tho. I mean it looked so fake, but if it was executed better it would've been an interesting thing to see.

Basically everything about this movie was just awful. The acting, the characters, the stunts, the weapons, the plot.. it all sucked! I was so mad at him for making me watch this movie, but he said since he had to sit there and watch it so did I lol. I had never heard of this movie before Sunday, and now I know why. It was made sometime in 2006 and if you guys are interested in seeing it, you should see if you can find it anywhere. I wouldn't recommend it, but hey, do what you want lol.

0 comments:

Search This Blog