BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Full Head of Hair!



So last night I made a some more clip in hair pieces for when I go Blonde I can wear them through my entire head. As you can see in the photos they are not my right color. My "natural" blond shade is more of a medium to dark golden blond. So in 4 months(maybe sooner) when I go to the salon to get my hair colored back to blond, I'm going to have them color my extensions too. If it costs too much extra money for them to do that I'll just try my hardest to dye it myself so it can blend correctly. Right now the hair is a strawberry blond shade so it shouldn't be that hard to change it.

It took me about an hour and a half to make all the hair pieces last night, but that was because I kept taking breaks. It might have been just an hour or 45 mins had I not. The hair hair i bought from sally's is a bit thin so What I did was just double it up. I would measure the length of my head where the hair was going to go then I would cut a piece off then line that piece up with another until they matched perfectly and cut again. Sew them to a clip on each end of the weft and BAM, you got hair. If you're better at sewing it'll cut your time in half as well. It may be a bit time consuming, but at least you're not over paying for something right?

O.k, I'm done. I'll Blog you Dolls later :)

0 comments:

Search This Blog