BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Eminem ft. Rihanna "Love the Way You Lie"



OMMFG this video is the BEST! Where has Eminem been all my life with this song AND video??? If he doesn't win a Video of the Year award or Best Video award for this I think I may have to punch a bitch in the face, especially after Beyonce won for "Video Phone" which in my opinion SUCKED ASS! I mean, the more I see "Video Phone" I kind of like it a little, but I still feel that it was a bad choice of a video. Now THIS video is the SHIT. The actors chose for it were awesome. I am specifically happy to see Megan Fox because she's so fucking sexy; I might have to go straight for her! The editing was on point, it was all just executed so well. This is one my favorite videos of the last 2 years by FAR and My FAVORITE video of this year. I can't see how anything would top this.

0 comments:

Search This Blog