BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bitch, PLEASE! It's DIY Time!




OMFG, how many times have you guys seen shades like the ones in the pics above and really wanted them, only to see that price tag and turn your head? I have done it COUNTLESS times. I was just on my friend Reggie's blog and saw this pair of shades that I was in love with. So I go to the website of the person who makes the shades and CHILE, I'll be damned if I pay those prices for some shades. Granted, the shades were all so nice, but I do not have Beyonce money and even if I did I wouldn't pay that much! So I got to thinking about how I was already going to make a pair of shades for a photoshoot I have planned, so I might as well do more. The shades in the first pic is actually made by that girl. She did herself as a DIY project. I've done so many DIY things and I'm sure this won't be any harder than those. I basically know how to do the shit already anyway. If you're big on arts and crafts like me than this should be fun for you to do also if you want those looks without that huge price tag. I'm going to make some really soon and post some pics of it for you guys to see. My cheap ass will NOT be buying those $100+ shades when I KNOW I can do it myself.

0 comments:

Search This Blog